Get the versatility you need2
Seal. Cut. Grasp. Dissect.3 With Vessel Sealer Extend from da Vinci Energy,4 you can perform four functions3 without exchanging instruments.2 With an average sealing time of fewer than three seconds when used with the E-100 generator,5 Vessel Sealer Extend may potentially improve efficiency during your procedure.5
Vessel Sealer Extend works seamlessly with the E-100 generator from da Vinci Energy on the da Vinci X and da Vinci Xi surgical systems.
With the E-100 generator, Vessel Sealer Extend can seal twice as fast compared to Vessel Sealer Extend with the ERBE VIO dV generator.5 You can rely on strong seals1 that will withstand more than three times normal systolic burst pressure with minimal lateral thermal spread.3
Extend your seal and spot coagulate, reducing the need for an extra grasper. With Vessel Sealer Extend you can better access vessels and create secure 90° seals, and effective cuts.2
Operating at a lower temperature,1 Vessel Sealer Extend creates strong, reliable seals1 with 1-2 mm of lateral thermal spread.2 And faster cool-down can help you move more readily to the next task.7
Use a 30% slimmer jaw profile for more precise dissection, grasp with a textured surface to secure tissue, then approach anatomy from the angle you prefer by articulating the wrist.2
With the instrument in position, a longer electrode2 helps you confidently seal and cut vessels up to 7 mm in diameter or tissue bundles that fit in the jaws.3
- Compared to Vessel Sealer Extend with ERBE VIO dV.
- Compared to EndoWrist Vessel Sealer. Data on file.
- Data on file.
- Da Vinci Energy includes: SynchroSeal with E-100 and Vessel Sealer Extend with E-100.
- Compared to Vessel Sealer Extend with ERBE VIO dV in terms of seal activation times.
- Compared to ERBE VIO dV.
- Compared to EndoWrist Vessel Sealer, LigaSure Blunt Tip, ENSEAL G2 Articulating, HARMONIC ACE+7 and HARMONIC HD1000i. Data on file.